With the intention of supporting skilled students, the University of Manitoba is offering the International Master’s/Diploma Scholarships in Canada.
The program supports highly motivated students of impressive educational backgrounds who demonstrate financial need. Interested students who want to undertake a master’s degree or graduate diploma can apply for this program.
The University of Manitoba is western Canada’s first university, established in 1877, and located on the original lands of Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene Peoples, and on the homeland of the Métis Nation. The University of Manitoba is Manitoba’s only research-intensive university, and one of the country’s top research institutions.
The University has more than 29,000 undergraduate and graduate students, and more than 145,000 alumni living in 140 countries. The University of Manitoba is the largest university that has consistently been ranked among the best universities in Canada. It offers different degree programs in the Bannatyne campus and has 27 academic departments.
Why study at the University of Manitoba? At this university, students will gain practical experiences, necessary insights, essential tools, and the best research facilities for creating a promising future while studying.
Brief Description of the University of Manitoba International Master’s/Diploma Scholarships
Scholarship Host: University of Manitoba
Scholarship Location: Canada
Scholarship Type: Master’s degree or Graduate Diploma
Department: Faculty of Graduate Diploma
Country Eligibility: International
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
Worth of Award: Differential tuition fee
Requirements for The University of Manitoba International Master’s/Diploma Scholarships
Qualified Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
• Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree or Graduate Diploma in any subject offered by the university
• Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
• Must be an international student.
• Must have achieved a minimum admission grade point average of 3.5 based on their last 60 credit hours (or equivalent) of study or last equivalent two full years.
• Must be not recipients of external award funding that pays for their tuition.
Method of Application for The University of Manitoba International Master’s/Diploma Scholarships
To be able to apply, students are required to take admission in the Master’s degree or graduate diploma at the university, and if eligible, students will be assessed automatically during the admission process.
(I.e., when a recommended and complete application is received by the Faculty of Graduate Studies (FGS) by the admissions deadline date, FGS admissions staff will calculate the GPA to determine if the student qualifies for the opportunity.)
• Required Documents: Students are required to submit academic transcripts, certificates, and resume/curriculum vitae.
• Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
• Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
Worth of the University of Manitoba Scholarship, Canada
The University of Manitoba will provide the award valued at a maximum of the international student differential tuition fee.