Lake Country Co-op has been proudly serving our members and our 16 communities for 80 years! We are a very diverse and dynamic Co-operative with retail commodities that include Food, Lumber Fuel and C-Stores, Hardware, Agro, Fertilizer, Bulk Petroleum, Feed, and Wine, Spirits and Beer.
We are looking for an efficient, courteous Cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills.
The Cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers products, promotions, or item locations.
You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace.
To succeed as a Cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
Lake Country Co-operative Association Ltd. invites applications for the position of Part-Time Clerk/Cashier to join our team at our Prince Albert Pharmacy Clinic location:
Employer Name: Lake Country Co-operative Association Limited Location: PRINCE ALBERT Employment Terms: Part-Time Application Closing Date: 14-Dec-2020
Who you are:
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- friendly, positive, professional and caring attitude
- ability to live the Brand
- reliable, responsible and punctual
- strong math and cash handling abilities
- ability to pay attention to detail
What you’ll do:
- providing legendary customer service
- operation of cash register and computer
- maintaining a clean and well-organized department
- ensuring safety and patient confidentiality
- assisting with inventory management
- other duties to assist the pharmacist as required
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service or Cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
How to Apply?: Please state the position and location applying for in the subject of your email. See application information for guide
Lake Country Co-operative Association Limited
Lake Country Co-op provides attractive benefits including health care, dental, extended health, long term disability, group life insurance, employer-matched pension programs, recognition programs and advancement opportunities